On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 02:26:39PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:

> A coworker just showed me his Ubuntu/Breezy installation featuring their
> package management tool "adept" [1]. It looks pretty nifty. Are there plans
> already to offer the same package in Debian? It's not listed in the wnpp
> yet. I'm just curious if anyone has talked to Ubuntu maintainers about
> making it available in Debian.

It'll come: it can't currently go in because it needs a newer version of
konsole.  This means it can't be uploaded until kde 3.5 is in.

adept is a package manager for KDE developed by Peter Rockai on top of
the libapt-front library[1].  It supports debtags natively, it's the
first application based on libapt-front, and since I'm involved in both
debtags and libapt-front, I really want it in as well :)

Ciao,

Enrico

[1] apt-get install libapt-front-dev
    http://libapt-front.alioth.debian.org
--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>