On 31. 5. 2013, at 15:53, Jeff Epler <jep...@unpythonic.net> wrote:
> The idea that somehow users of non-linux kernels don't matter or don't
> even exist as debian users is one of the most frustrating bits of this

I would happily support any non-linux kernel arch in form of integrating
patches, but the reality is that Hurd and FreeBSD kernels are just toys.

That doesn't mean the toys are not important (...all work and no play...), they
are, but they must not stop the inovation. And as we have sacrificed niche
architecture and made them non-release, we must be also prepared to do the same
with non-linux kernels if we have to.

Regards,
Ondrej