Am 14.05.2014 18:30, schrieb The Wanderer:
> On 05/14/2014 12:07 PM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
>
>> * Matthias Urlichs <matth...@urlichs.de>, 2014-05-14, 17:30:
>
>>> In fact, rescuing a system becomes way easier even without learning
>>> any magic tools. For example, when bootup breaks you get dropped
>>> into a rescue shell, same as before. The difference with systemd is
>>> that as soon as you manage to mount that recalcitrant file system,
>>> bootup just continues; you don't actually have to *do* anything to
>>> trigger that.
>
>> Oh, so the rescue shell disappearing in the least expected moment is
>> by design?
>
> I thought of mentioning something in that direction myself.
>
> When I've successfully mounted a missing filesystem in a rescue
> environment, I don't necessarily *want* to continue booting immediately;

I can not confirm this behaviour Matthias describes with v204.

If I have mount point in /etc/fstab which points to a
non-existing/non-available device, systemd *does* drop me into a rescue
shell, but mounting the mount point manually does *not* automatically
make the boot continue.
I have to exit the rescue shell for that.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?