Gerrit,

it's up to you to lower the severity of the bug to "important" (I guess
since it will break with default init system).

You should have done that instead of ccing debian-devel in the
current situation.

Please do not abuse debian-devel to questions that could be politely
and calmly discussed outside the list.

Thanks,
O.

--