On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Stephan Seitz
<stse+deb...@fsing.rootsland.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I sent the attached message to debian-release, but I was told to ask in
> debian-devel.
>
> So here is the mail.
>
> Shade and sweet water!
>
>         Stephan
>
> --
> | Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: s...@fsing.rootsland.net |
> | Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |

Getting a little bit off topic, is there a way for a package to depend
on the /etc/cron.{hourly,daily,etc} files being executed, but not
depend on the actual full crontab implementation?

This would allow for a more minimal cron daemon on certain setups (or
no cron daemon, plus the systemd glue that has appeared,
systemd-cron).

Thanks,
--
Cameron Norman