Marco d'Itri <m...@linux.it> writes:
> On Nov 26, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <o...@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Sorry to be blunt about this, but have you reported these? Sniping at (any)
>
> No, they have not. There is a lot of handwaving in this thread but very
> few results of actual tests.

"Migration is not (easily) reversible" was reported as important in
2016: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=848626

It was immediately demoted to wishlist with this explanation:

"If and when the package will be automatically installed for some reason
 then a warning will be appropriate.
 usrmerge has extra priority, is not a dependency of anything and I am
 not aware of anybody ever installing it by mistake."

The bug was later closed when a deconf question was added.

The fact that you redefined the topic of the bug does not mean that it
was solved. Your whining about missing bug reports on this subject is
simply arrogant.  Or ignorant.  Or both.

Bjørn