Sean Whitton dixit:

>    The copyright information for files in a package must be copied
>    verbatim into ``/usr/share/doc/PACKAGE/copyright`` when

Does this mean merging copyright headers that differ only,
for example, in the copyright years for a given author, is
no longer permitted? If so, please consider this a protest
from me as that would go against usual and accepted practice.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt