I agree that our network of trusted developers can help beyond development, and
maybe it should in this early onset of a deglobalisation, but this one may
affect our security. The company's URL is https://www.hataphar.com.vn/, nothing
like hpharm in Mali.

$ host hpharm.ml
hpharm.ml mail is handled by 10 emx.mail.ru.

I know, the likelihood of anyone of us to have fallen for this is rather slim,
but, hey, things happen.

S.

> Gesendet: Montag, 24. April 2023 um 12:13 Uhr
> Von: "Lan  N." <pa...@assinews.it>
> An: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Hi there.
>
> Hello,
>
> A reputable pharmaceutical company from Vietnam is in need of a
> reliable individual or corporate entity in your state to act as
> their Liaison officer; this will not
> affect your current job or business operations in any way.  If
> interested, reply for more information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ms. Lan Nguyen
> Hatay Pharmaceutical