On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 10:47:21AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug?
> [and 1 more messages]"):
> > Steve, could you please do this for *all* the time_t transition RC
> > bugs?
> IMO things are currently ON FIRE.

I'd rather call it a very large smoldering fire, so far. ;)

> If no-one else has put this fire out by 24h from now, I will attempt
> to find which are the relevant bugs and downgrade them all.

I've sent a few contentless pings today to some of those bugs today,
which will keep the smoldering fire smoldering (=delay autoremovals
further). I agree that is far from ideal, but as I understand things,
it's better than possibly letting such buggy packages migrate *to* testing.

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

I don't want to see your smile.
I want to see your intelligence, compassion, integrity, and consideration.
(@1goodtern)