From: Johannes Schauer Marin Rodrigues <jo...@debian.org>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2024 15:48
To: Victor Gamper; debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: About i386 support

Quoting Victor Gamper (2024-05-17 21:58:58)
> Is there a reason to do this? If so, what would be required to keep the i386
> version, seeing as it still is important and used?

anything can be done if there are enough contributors who care.

For i386 there is a severe lack of person-power. Do you want to start
contributing your free-time for several years to come to d-i and other areas
which are needed to keep i386 more alive for longer?

Thanks!

cheers, josch