I suggest that Section B. "Use of language and typography" be
amended to include a statement similar to "Where the context permits,
the masculine shall include the feminine, and the singular shall
include the plural".  Then all of the clumsy constructions using
plural pronouns (they, their) to refer to singular entities (Leader,
Secretary, etc.) should be changed to use singular masculine pronouns
(him, his).

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>