On 10 Oct 1998 16:48:44 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> This proprietary commercial software and if it is on any Debian servers
> it must be removed *immediately*.

It is as if you ignored the explanatory part of the message and just
read the license.  That wasn't useful.  I know the license doesn't allow
us to distribute this code at all.  That is what the message you were
replying to said.

> No waiting to see if they might change the license.  It must be removed
> *now*.

The code with this license was never uploaded.  The old code, which was
uploaded, had a less restrictive license.  The message you were replying
to said that, too.

--
Roderick Schertler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]