Dear list,

our wiki has got some instructions at

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/LtspDisklessWorkstation

(thanks, Nigel, for your confirmation). The howto leave some questions
to me:

At some point, a combo server is mentioned to be apt for diskless
clients. According to (7.), those are connected to eth0 (10.0.2.0/23).

- If we install LTSP/Diskless client server on a different machine, we
obviously need to configure DHCP servers on _two_ machines. Is this a
real problem?

- Within the backbone net, now our diskless client server's DHCP
competes with tjener. But diskless clients will request for PXE/tftp
while normal workstations just go for DHCP. Is this distinction enough
to serve both type of clients on the backbone? Or is it compulsary to
make both servers ignore unknown MAC addresses?

Thank you for this clarification.
Regards
Ralf.