Hi There,

If you are in the market to target *Amazon and EBay Sellers* email List to
increase your customer base? Then we are happy to inform you of our recent
AWS users email list release with all business details for businesses of
all size, across a variety of industries.

Titles like C-Level, VP-Level, IT Director, IT Head, IT Manager, Senior
System Admin, etc.

We have around 140,349 sellers across the Globe. We are database providers
and provide database across the globe as per client’s specification.

Please let me know your thoughts and I will get back to your with more
information for the same.

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the
right person in your organization.

Await your response!

Warm Regards,

Lillian Davis