Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

Setting user to debian-cr...@lists.debian.org (was hel...@subdivi.de).
> # This issue relates to cross building, but does not make any packages
> # fail to build.
> usertags 367115 - ftcbfs
Usertags were: ftcbfs.
There are now no usertags set.
> # This issue relates to cross building, but does not make any packages
> # fail to build.
> usertags 489814 - ftcbfs
Usertags were: ftcbfs.
There are now no usertags set.
> # non-actionable wontfix bug
> usertags 666772 - ftcbfs
Usertags were: ftcbfs.
There are now no usertags set.
> # not actionable, affects no packages
> tags 669188 + wontfix
Bug #669188 [locales] locales: Please mark as Multi-Arch: foreign
Added tag(s) wontfix.
> usertags 669188 - cross-satisfiability
Usertags were: cross-satisfiability.
There are now no usertags set.
> # General cross building issue, doesn't make any package ftcbfs, not
> # actionable.
> usertags 695287 - ftcbfs
Usertags were: ftcbfs.
There are now no usertags set.
> # General cross building issue, doesn't make any packages ftcbfs.
> usertags 710769 - ftcbfs
Usertags were: ftcbfs.
There are now no usertags set.
> # nocheck is the builder's responsibility
> close 717342
Bug #717342 [xz-utils] Nocheck when cross build
Marked Bug as done
> # reassign to source
> reassign 717825 src:ghostscript 9.05~dfsg-6.3
Bug #717825 [ghostscript] please allow ghostscript to cross build
Bug reassigned from package 'ghostscript' to 'src:ghostscript'.
No longer marked as found in versions ghostscript/9.05~dfsg-6.3.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #717825 to the same values
previously set
Bug #717825 [src:ghostscript] please allow ghostscript to cross build
Marked as found in versions ghostscript/9.05~dfsg-6.3.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

669188: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=669188
710769: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710769