Hi Aurelien,
The Stack Traces started showing up in my System Event logs yesterday
and has totaled up to 18 times so far. As far as issues, the system is
slower than usual and occasionally freezes.
 I ran apt-file search lib.so and came up with libc6 so that's where I
filed the bug. I tried running gdb on it (libc6) and it told me file
not found, I'd be happy to give more information just tell me how to
get it.

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell...@gmail.com>