Il giorno lun, 19/02/2007 alle 23.39 +0100, Niv Sardi-Altivanik ha
scritto:
> What do you think about it ? could it be possible to have
> libtrackerclient-dev and libbeagle-dev added to nautilus' build-deps,
> and nautilus added a Suggests tracker | beagle ?

        I really like the whole idea, tracker sounds promising - and
it's about time we had something like that ! - but the | thing looks
like the same old story, I'd rather see a long and boring discussion
where we all sit around a table and see which one is the best
alternative and just depend on that one, while ( maybe ) leaving the
other one as an option or ( maybe ) just throwing it away, so that "I
( user ) don't have to choose myself".

        Of course this won't lead to an end to this discussion in a
couple minutes, but maybe it makes sense.

Ciao
~marco