On Mon, 10 Sep 2012, David Prévot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 10/09/2012 13:18, Yuri Kozlov a écrit :
>
> > This package was translated (and for «fr» too)
>
> Thanks Yuri for pointing it. The last upload of the package actually
> dropped the debconf configuration:
Oh.. hum, I already forgot about it. I took a look at the package again and
imho it would make sense to keep the kernel warning. Automatic configuration
never made real sense (the former maintainer implemented it), so I want to
drop these.

I am really sorry for any useless work work I am responsible for, but my time
for debian in the last weeks was very limited and I really missed that
detail.

Alex