Also, in arch/ia64/kernel/entry.S, I see

        data8 sys_setns                         // 1330
        data8 sys_sendmmsg
        data8 sys_process_vm_readv
        data8 sys_process_vm_writev
        data8 sys_accept4

So it appears that the accept4() system call is definitely present in
upstream -- but it still doesn't work. :(

Patrick