Le Mercredi 2 Novembre 2005 16:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> But radvd is a advertise router which are not doing
> DHCP server jobs (i.e. assign other network
> information to the hosts : DNS server , Default
> Gateway, dynamic update Ip address on DNS ...etc).

I doubt DNSmasq supports DHCPv6 if that is your problem. Anyway, I don't
know any Linux distribution with a supported DHCPv6 client, and
Microsoft Windows doesn't have it yet either, so I'd rather stick with
radvd (and DNS requests over IPv4).

So long as you are going dual-stack, it should work pretty well.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/