Hello.

At the moment my raspy (stretch-based Raspbian) is getting a /128 static lease from my router out of the /48 I get from the he.net tunnel. It also has a /64 address which seems stable across reboots but is not a slaac address.

Where does this /64 address come from? In the logs I see it mentioned by avahi-daemon and dhcpd but I cannot find a corresponding lease file. More important, how do I get the sytem to generate and prefer a temporary address for outgoing connections?

Thanks,
Andrea.

P.S.: also posted here in the Raspberrypi forum:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=249079