Hi!
I'm facing severe problems with e2fs on low-volume server with Postfix and NSD running. Every time the power goes off, the / is mounted ro (which is meaningful) and is a bit corrupted (10-20 files with 0 size, bad owners, completely lost etc.). I know, the best solution would be to buy the UPS, but is a such unstability common? I wouldn't be surprised in case of Raiser with cache enabled, but ext2 is known as a relative stable fs. Should I tune something or is the UPS the only way? Thanks for hints!

With regards
David

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]