Hi,

..as isp staffers etc, we have obligations under law to help law
enforcement prevent DDOS attacks, and secure evidence?  ;-)

> O/T Troll Forecast: Heavy showers, mixed with intermittent DDOS,
> through the 21st
>
> Authored by: AllParadox on Wednesday, December 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM EST
>
> The SCO Group has a quartly conference on the 21st.
>
>  Senior TSG management salaries depend on maintaining stock prices.
>
>  The announcement on the 21st is probably scheduled to get the least
> amount of news coverage, due to very bad earnings reports.
>
>  In the past, a few days before bad news was announced, Troll activity
> picked up significantly on the Yahoo! SCOX message board and on
> Groklaw. There appeared to be some correlation between the amount of
> Troll activity, the length of intensive pre-release Trolling, and the
> severity of the bad news.
>  The TSG announcement on the 21st, just from publicly available
> information, cannot be good. Quite likely, it will be very bad.
>
>  Troll posts picked up considerably yesterday, and today we are seeing
> what may be DDOS attacks on Ibiblio.
>
>  TSG may be in a panic that stock prices will plummet from their
>  current bottom-hugging values.
>
>  Forecast: Expect continuous Troll showers, heavy at times,
>  occasionally
> mixed with DDOS, through the 21st.
>
>  ---
>  All is paradox: I no longer practice law, so this is just another
> layman's opinion. For a Real Legal Opinion, buy one from a licensed
> Attorney

http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20041214182428433&title=O%2FT%20Troll%20Forecast%3A%20Heavy%20showers%2C%20mixed%20with%20intermittent%20DDOS%2C%20through%20the%2021st&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=250843#c251024

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: