Hello,

while I'm glad that development continues on KDE5, and am looking
forward to future usable environment, so far KDE5 has been a
disappointment for me on several fronts, and in several waves, after
each big 5.x upgrade. Every new major release brings in new bugs, new
instabilities, new crashes, and doesn't seem to fix almost any of the
previous ones. It is also slower than KDE4 was, even with significantly
beefier hardware.

Now, I do not have time to report all these bugs and work with
the developers to fix them, even though that would be the
correct thing to do. Therefore I'd like to know - is there a reasonable
way to get KDE4 on Debian Stretch, or do I need to switch to Jessie for
that?

P.S. I'm not criticizing work of Debian KDE packaging team, I think
you're doing a great job - it's just the software itself seems rather
undercooked.

Thanks,
--
Andrej