On 23/10/2023 19:46, Grzegorz Szymaszek wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 07:19:42PM +0100, piorunz wrote:
Can anyone tell me, how to obtain debugging symbols for KDE, so I can
backtrace a crash with debugger properly? I use Debian Stable. Thank you.

In general, assuming you use KDE packages from official Debian archives,
you can use either debuginfod, or plain old debug packages. Have a look
at the Wiki: HowToGetABacktrace[1]. It includes some hints on how to
obtain the needed debug package names. Let us know if you'll have
further issues or if there's something to improve in that Wiki text.

  [1]: https://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

Hi Grzegorz,

I already have debuginfod configured, please read comments to the bug
report, link in first post. I was not able to generate meaningful
backtrace with what I have.

"or plain old debug packages"

Where I can find those?
Thank you.