Package: linux-image-6.1.0-15-amd64
Version: 6.1.661

Recent update from Linux image 6.1.0-13-amd64 to Linux image 6.1.0-15-amd64 created an issue with system shutdown while using a wifi adapter (D-Link DWA-121 150 Pico, rtl8192cu). Firmware-realtek is installed.  When shutting down, the system hangs while trying to shutdown wpasupplicant and network-manager. It continues to cycle indefinitely.  Without the wifi adapter, the system boots and shuts down normally.  I have reverted to linux image 6.1.0-13-amd64, and there is no issue.  The system boots and shuts down normally.

I am using Debian 12 with the standard Gnome installation.