I'm observing same misbehaviours, as described by Kevin Price (Gnome becomes unusable), even with newest image installed (linux-image-6.1.0-16-amd64). I had to install version 13 to omit the bug (linux-image-6.1.0-13-amd64).

With 13: everything works stable.

With 16: as long, as I use only WiFi, everything works stable too. But as soon as I connect cable to LAN socket of laptop, Gnome loses network and all problems occurs again, like described in first message. It is enough to boot image 13, and I can use both cable and wireless network without any trouble.

If you'd like to read a logs, then please tell which files to copy and after what actions? Debian version is 12.4.