Le Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 12:49:25PM +0200, Olivier Berger a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> I can confirm the reproduction of the same kind of crash, this time without
> wifi activated.
>
> It seems to occur whenever I'm away from the machine for a while, probably
> linked to screen saving condition.

For the records, the video card is reported as "00:02.0 VGA compatible
controller: Intel Corporation TigerLake-LP GT2 [Iris Xe Graphics] (rev 01)",
offering a HDMI port (on Dell HP ProBook laptop), on which I connect a screen
via an HDMI to Display Port adapter.

I suspect some kind of weird corner case linked to that adapter, which is the
"HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter - 4K Ready" from Cable Matters
(https://www.cablematters.com/pc-825-139-hdmi-to-displayport-adapter-4k-ready.aspx
 )

Just my 2 more cents,

--