Hi,

I would like to upload linux version 6.5.13-1 today to unstable. The
new version imports new stable series up to 6.5.13. A (manual) ABI
bump is included.

With the upload CVE-2023-6111 is addressed as well.

The RT patchset remains disabled and is pending to be enabled with the
6.6.y versions to experimental. After at least one upload of the 6.6.y
series to experimental, we *might* move it to unstable, but Bastian
has a better overview if we will be already able to do it.

There are no other packaging changes this time apart the ABI bump.

Regards,
Salvatore