Control: tag -1 moreinfo

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:57:40 +0000 Teo <teodoro777.coluc...@live.com> wrote:
> Package: firmware-linux
> Version: 20210315-3
> Severity: important
>
> I'm trying to install Debian Stable on an msi pulse gl76 equipped with an i7
> 12700h and an Nvidia 3060 laptop.
> The problem is that neither video card seems to be recognized.
>
> I upload the dsmeg result as an attachment and I'm available if you need any
> more information.

The only message wrt firmware seems to be related to your mouse...

> Finally I must say that on the same device I also tried debian testing and
> in this case the video cards and wifi work fine, only the bluetooth didn't
> work and I opened a bug https://bugs.debian.org/1025132.
> This is also why I can't figure out why with all the backports here it still
> doesn't work.

I'm not sure what this bug is about if it is working on Testing. Is it that
you want to run Stable, but there it doesn't work and the backports versions
(of the kernel) didn't seem to (fully?) work?
But this bug is filed against the firmware package, not the kernel ...

Anyway, is the problem still present?