On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 14:39 +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 01:02:28PM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 13:05 +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > This is the new upstream default branch, with paravirt_ops dom0, and based
> > > on 2.6.32-stable, so it's presumably suitable for inclusion as a new patch
> > > that would restore our packages linux-image-2.6-xen-{686,amd64} which were
> > > previously based on forward-ported .18 dom0 patches. Yay.
> > Yes, I was planning to take a look at this sometime soon unless someone
> > else (Bastian?) gets there first.
>
> Already on it. It seems to need a hypervisor update as well.

Awesome!

I believe this branch needs either Xen 4.0 or 3.4 with a patch
backported for the new dom0 APIC interfaces, I think that it is in
xen-3.4-testing.hg but not an actual release yet. Do you need me to find
the patch in question?

Once you are at the point at which additional testing etc is useful
please let me know, I'd be glad to give it a go!

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: My Dying Bride - Into The Lake Of Ghosts

Even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me.
                -- Aristophanes