Christian Perrier wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

>  Template: ltsp-client/abort-installation
> - ltsp-client cannot be installed in a regular machine. This package provides
> - the basic structure for a LTSP terminal.
> + The ltsp-client package cannot be installed in a regular
> + machine. This package provides the basic structure for a LTSP
> + terminal.
>
> Avoid a leading lowercase letter

My only remaining concern is this expression "regular machine",
which makes me think of deterministic finite state automata and so
on.  Personally I'd say "normal machine".  However, I expect en_US
speakers would find this use of "regular" perfectly, er, normal, so
it probably isn't worth changing.
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)