Dear Justin,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 05:10:02PM +0000, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Okay!  Suggested version attached.

<3 thank you very much for that lovely & caring review! I love all your
changes and will upload shortly! 🤗

> An initialism, so definitely capitalised.
>
> It's a bit long; maybe the "reimplementation" part can wait for the
> long description:

agreed.

> Fair enough, this all looks intelligible.  I'll deal with the quoted
> descriptions below, but notice that one of them is a "what it is" noun
> phrase while the other is a "what it's for" verb phrase - the list
> would read a bit more smoothly if they were syntactically parallel.

I knew you would find these inconsistancies.. thank you.

[...]
> But this is essentially repeating the previous paragraph, while
> slightly contradicting it.  Couldn't we merge the two paragraphs as
> something like
>
>  gpg-sq is Sequoia's alternative implementation of a tool following
>  the GnuPG command line interface. It provides a drop-in but not
>  feature-complete.replacement for the GnuPG project's gpg.

YES.

[...]
> The previous two descriptions both talked about themselves as packages
> when it would make things simpler to keep the focus on the utilities
> they contained; this one does some administrative hocus-pocus, so if
> anything it would make *more* sense for it to start with "this
> package" (and an active verb).

:)) thank you, again. I knew it needed someone to look from the distance
to have this perspective and be able to express it / point out whats
wrong with the previous version.

> (g10code?  Oh, okay, "ɡ10ᶜᵒᵈᵉ GMBH".)

well spotted! :)

*thank you*, ***again!***

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Make racists afraid again.