I originally sent this request back in late July but to that one I received
no response from you (although I did rececive responses from 8 of the 15 I
needed). Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
against ledgersmb. The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Thu,
6 December 2018 19:51:03 -0400.

>  Wed Jul 25 2018 06:16:25 PM EDT from Robert James Clay  Subject: ledgersmb
>1.5.21+ds-1: Please update debconf PO for ledgersmb
>

>Hi,
>

>You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
>ledgersmb. The English template has been changed, and now some messages are
>marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
>
>I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>
>Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
>ledgersmb.
>

>The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
>
>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:51:03 -0400.
>

>Thanks in advance,
>

>Robert James Clay
>
> j...@rocasa.us
>
> rjc...@gmail.com

# Italian translation of ledgersmb debconf messages.
# Copyright (C) 2012, ledgersmb package copyright holder
# This file is distributed under the same license as the ledgersmb package.
# Beatrice Torracca <beatri...@libero.it>, 2012.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: ledgersmb\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: ledger...@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2018-03-23 21:01-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2012-06-21 20:42+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Beatrice Torracca <beatri...@libero.it>\n"
"Language-Team: Italian <debian-l10n-italian@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: it\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Database administrative user login:"
msgstr "Login dell'utente amministratore per il database:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please enter the login of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. "
#| "This login is needed for the administrative web user interface, typically "
#| "at http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.";
msgid ""
"Please enter the login of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. This "
"login is needed for the administrative web user interface, typically at "
"http://localhost:5762/setup.pl.";
msgstr ""
"Inserire il login dell'utente amministratore per il database di LedgerSMB. "
"Questo login è necessario per l'interfaccia utente web per "
"l'amministrazione, tipicamente su http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.";

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Database administrative user password:"
msgstr "Password dell'utente amministratore per il database:"

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please enter the password of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. "
#| "This password is needed for the administrative web user interface, "
#| "typically at http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.";
msgid ""
"Please enter the password of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. "
"This password is needed for the administrative web user interface, typically "
"at http://localhost:5762/setup.pl.";
msgstr ""
"Inserire la password dell'utente amministratore per il database di "
"LedgerSMB. Questa password è necessaria per l'interfaccia utente web per "
"l'amministrazione, tipicamente su http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.";

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "Web Reverse Proxy to configure?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid ""
"The LedgerSMB application now defaults to being made available on port 5762, "
"and being run directly by Starman. If other access is needed, a Reverse "
"Proxy can be configured using Apache or Nginx or Lighttpd or Varnish, or you "
"can leave the choice as None if it is not needed or if the web proxy will be "
"set up remotely."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "More general information about the initial configuration of the "
#| "application can be found in /usr/share/doc/ledgersmb/README.Debian."
msgid ""
"For more details, please see the Web Proxy section that can be found in the /"
"usr/share/doc/ledgersmb/README.Debian file."
msgstr ""
"Informazioni più generali sulla configurazione iniziale dell'applicazione "
"sono disponibili in /usr/share/doc/ledgersmb/README.Debian."

#, fuzzy
#~| msgid "Configure LedgerSMB automatically?"
#~ msgid "Configure LedgerSMB Database administrative user automatically?"
#~ msgstr "Configurare LedgerSMB automaticamente?"

#, fuzzy
#~| msgid ""
#~| "The configuration program for the package can automatically configure "
#~| "some aspects of LedgerSMB, such as the LedgerSMB database user."
#~ msgid ""
#~ "The configuration program for the package can automatically configure the "
#~ "LedgerSMB database user. Enable if you want to do that, disable if not."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Il programma di configurazione del pacchetto può configurare "
#~ "automaticamente alcuni aspetti di LedgerSMB, come l'utente del database "
#~ "di LedgerSMB."