Hi,

I am writing to people on PO file of debian-reference (and few others
who may be interested.  It's not easy to contact weblate translators.).

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-reference

Italian, German, Chinese(zh-cn) are in good shape.

Chinese(zh-tw) can get help but it is in reasonable shape using opencc.

Norwegian and Indonesian are not ready for package upload for buster as
I see.

All others, they will become better if you update untranslated strings.

Your help is most appreciated.  (Report to BTS with patch, pull request
on salsa, or direct commit, ...)

If you need write access, please submit request to salsa and drop me a
mail with who you are.

(For zh-tw, currency all untranslated string are filled by
auto-converting from zh-cn during XML generation.  So it may not be
perfect zh-tw but usable text are there and achieving complete
translation.)

The exact translation stat data are:

no-obsolete  po/ja.po  7761
untranslated po/ja.po  88
fuzzy        po/ja.po  227

no-obsolete  po/fr.po  7761
untranslated po/fr.po  88
fuzzy        po/fr.po  190

no-obsolete  po/it.po  7761
untranslated po/it.po  0
fuzzy        po/it.po  0

no-obsolete  po/pt.po  7761
untranslated po/pt.po  88
fuzzy        po/pt.po  329

no-obsolete  po/de.po  7761
untranslated po/de.po  0
fuzzy        po/de.po  0

no-obsolete  po/zh-cn.po  7761
untranslated po/zh-cn.po  0
fuzzy        po/zh-cn.po  0

no-obsolete  po/zh-tw.po  7761
untranslated po/zh-tw.po  75
fuzzy        po/zh-tw.po  224

no-obsolete  po/es.po  7761
untranslated po/es.po  59
fuzzy        po/es.po  154

no-obsolete  po/id.po  7761
untranslated po/id.po  6303
fuzzy        po/id.po  108

no-obsolete  po/nb.po  7761
untranslated po/nb.po  7348
fuzzy        po/nb.po  129

"no-obsolete" is the number of string for the translation activity.

"untranslated+fuzzy" is the number of string which needs to be
translated now to get this all done

Rispondere a