Good day.

How are you? Glad to contact you. I am Jeff, who is the sales director in Chiway battery. () .

Chiway battery is the earliest VRLA battery manufacturer in china, we strictly controls the production procedure according to ISO9001 and ISO14001, our batteries had been certified and proved by UL&CE, BTS, VDS etc and worldly distributed for Standby, Telecom, Emergency lighting systems, Solar & wind power systems, Power generation plants, UPS and stand-by power systems, and other applications. Our sales policy is trying to offer the cost target price to our customers, also with high quality & good services, so we win a good reputation worldwide.

More, our solar deep cycle AGM & GEL battery and OPzS & OPzV series will be a great supports for your photovoltaic solar energy projects.

Our parnter include Eltek Valere, Delta, BP Solar, China Mobile, China Telecom and etc. We write this letter to you & hope to work with you and start our cooperation soon, if you are interested.

Thanks for your time & reply.

Best regards
Jeff
Sales Director
Shenzhen Sway Battery Co., Ltd
Add: No.10 Xinlong Industrial Area,Pingshan Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China.

Ответить