Hi,

I admit I personally stopped creating manpages inside the build process.
> On one hand I've never seen a fully acceptable result from help2man.  On
> the other hand you spent sometimes a lot of time to get help2man working
> (as we see here).

Just wanted to add to this + clarify - in the same line[1] I see:

PYTHONPATH=debian/python3-nanostat/usr/lib/python3.8/dist-packages

The "hard-coding" on python3.8 doesn't look right, also considering
python3.9 for Debian  release would as well happen sometime soon now.
Would we want to fix the hard-coding here?

[1]:
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/nanostat/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L14

Kind regards
Nilesh