Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020, 13:14 Andreas Tille, <andr...@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Nilesh,
>
> On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 12:31:16AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > Yes, I just committed the multi-orig tarball solution sometime ago.
> Please
> > take a look[1].
> > I _really_ need an ACK  - if this is done correctly.
>
> It looks correctly to me.

Cool, two questions. The multi-orig tarball solution coupled with gbp
embeds data into the source package.

1. I chose the name "debian-tests-data" for this other source tarball. Is
this naming scheme OK for you?
Its embedded here[1]

2. I think after the ftp master disagreed to have data in debian/ dir, we
will need to do multi-orig tar solution for other upcoming packages with
large testing data as well. Should I document the way to do it somewhere so
that we can be consistent for future uploads of similar packages? (If so,
where exactly)

[1]:
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/stringtie/-/tree/master/debian-tests-data

> > By the looks of it, it is an exact code copy of libgclib. Should we nuke
> > directory entirely and use the gclib from debian?
>
> Since the package was accepted by ftpmaster I've just done a source-only
> upload.  But yes, for yure we should use the Debian packaged libgclib.
> I've granted you upload permissions to do so if you like to do this.

I'll try doing so.

Thanks a lot for your work on this

Thanks for your support!

Nilesh