Hello,

Some expression data crossed my way and while

conda install -c bioconda bioconductor-clariomdhumantranscriptcluster.db

is no big deal (unless when it is), we do not support it in Debian - it is big.
Well, at least there was a time when this was considered big, I am not so sure
any more, so here I ask.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/pd.clariom.d.human.html

comes in a ~400MB tarball, which is mostly a SQLite database.

I would support a decision according to which anybody interested would just go
and run the installer, but the dependencies are non-trivial, so you effectively
end up in installing all of BioConductor in parallel to what Debian already
offers, which I am not a fan of.

What do you think?

Best,
Steffen