Hello,

I'm having some trouble in packaging a program called "esms". It only consists of a
single binary-all (perl) file
that must go on /usr/bin/esms. The problem is that the package is created without it,
here's a snapshot
of an alienized package:

bash-2.03$ tar -xvzf esms-0.9.0-2.tgz
./
./usr/
./usr/bin/
./usr/share/
./usr/share/doc/
./usr/share/doc/esms/
./usr/share/doc/esms/copyright
./usr/share/doc/esms/changelog.Debian.gz
bash-2.03$

Here is the (IMHO) relevant part of my debian/rules file:

install: build
        dh_testdir
        dh_testroot
        dh_clean -k
        dh_installdirs

        # Add here commands to install the package into debian/tmp.
        install -d debian/tmp/usr/bin
        install -m755 -o root -g root `pwd`/esms `pwd`/debian/tmp/usr/bin/esms

If i missed some information let me know and i'll post it here.

Thanks,

--
Robert Millan                Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.org/