Hi mentors,

I'd like a sponsor to upload a new package of libdtdparser-java:

libdtdparser-java (1.21-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * changed ANT_HOME (closes: #216123).

 -- Arnaud Vandyck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:16:36 +0200

Usual location:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/libdtdparser-java-1.21-6.tar.gz

Many thanks for  your help and many thanks to  Daniel Schelper who found
the bug,

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :     Arnaud   Vandyck