Hello,

I recently had a package sponsors and entered into unstable called tiv.
It can be seen here:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/tiv

Everything went OK, but I see that the amd64 arch package appears to
have been re-built for some reason. It's version is showing up with a
+b1. I am curious if there is some long to indicate what the issue might
have been that led to a rebuild. Could there have been a compilation
issue or other things I should be concerned about or is it likely
something harmless? Is there a log for this case?

--
Loren M. Lang
lor...@north-winds.org

Public Key: http://www.north-winds.org/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 7896 E099 9FC7 9F6C E0ED  E103 222D F356 A57A 98FA