Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "elpa-rust-mode":

 * Package name     : elpa-rust-mode
   Version          : 1.0.5+git20240301.6d86af4-1
   Upstream contact : The Rust Project Developers <r...@social.rust-lang.org>
 * URL              : https://github.com/rust-lang/rust-mode
 * License          : Apache-2.0 or MIT
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/rust-mode
   Section          : editors

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-rust-mode - Major Emacs mode for editing Rust source code

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/elpa-rust-mode/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/elpa-rust-mode/elpa-rust-mode_1.0.5+git20240301.6d86af4-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 elpa-rust-mode (1.0.5+git20240301.6d86af4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Nicholas D Steeves ]
   * Drop emacs24 from Enhances (package does not exist in bullseye).
   * Matthew Kraai has moved to Emeritus status; remove him from
     Uploaders on his request.
 .
   [ Xiyue Deng ]
   * Sync to latest upstream head (6d86af4)
   * Drop obsolete patches
   * Skip upstream Makefile which relies on eask
   * Drop obsolete override_dh_auto_test and refine override_dh_auto_clean
   * Include all source files in d/elpa
   * Migrate from compat to debhelper-compat version 13
   * Drop unnecessary parameter "--parallel" with debhelper-compat 13
   * Drop obsolete version requirements from dh-elpa and emacs
   * Update to Standards-Version 4.6.2 (no change needed)
   * Extend package description using upstream introduction
   * Drop Built-Using from "Architecture: all" package
   * Add myself as uploader
   * Modernize d/watch with special substitute strings
   * Rename license from Expat to MIT following upstream
   * Use https in Format URL
   * Update copyright years
   * Add copyright information for debian/*
   * Add Upstream-Contact
   * Add d/upstream/metadata

Regards,
--