Hello Mentors,

I was notified that a package of mine is now marked for removal in
testing due to the time_t change. This seems to be with packages that
are indirect build dependencies. I don't see anything in my own package
that uses time_t or date/time operations. I just want to know what my
responsibility is for maintaining my package through this. As it does
not seem to be my direct build dependency, I'm not sure if I even need
to consider rebuilding anything.

My specific package is tiv which has a build-dep on cimg-dev and it
seems somewhere down the line it has this:

1062125: gimp: NMU diff for 64-bit time_t transition
 https://bugs.debian.org/1062125
1063178: nifticlib: NMU diff for 64-bit time_t transition
 https://bugs.debian.org/1063178

Do I need to respond or just wait it out?

Thanks
--
Loren M. Lang
lor...@north-winds.org

Public Key: http://www.north-winds.org/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 7896 E099 9FC7 9F6C E0ED  E103 222D F356 A57A 98FA