Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libmirage":

 * Package name     : libmirage
   Version          : 3.2.7-2
   Upstream contact : Rok Mandeljc <rok.mande...@gmail.com>
 * URL              : https://cdemu.sourceforge.io/
 * License          : CC0-1.0, GPL-2+
   Section          : libs

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libmirage11 - CD-ROM image access library
  gir1.2-mirage-3.2 - CD-ROM image access library (typelib files)
  libmirage-dev - CD-ROM image access library development files
  libmirage-doc - Reference manual for libMirage

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/libmirage/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libm/libmirage/libmirage_3.2.7-2.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 libmirage (3.2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * debian/control:
     - Add Multi-Arch: foreign to libmirage-doc and Multi-Arch: same to
       libmirage11.

Regards,

--
Matteo Bini