Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ddclient":

 * Package name     : ddclient
   Version          : 3.11.2-1
   Upstream contact : https://github.com/ddclient/ddclient
 * URL              : https://ddclient.net
 * License          : GPL-2.0+, Artistic or GPL-1+, Apache-2.0
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ddclient
   Section          : net

The source builds the following binary packages:

  ddclient - address updating utility for dynamic DNS services

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/ddclient/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/ddclient/ddclient_3.11.2-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 ddclient (3.11.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Add curl build dependency to enable the -curl argument
   * Suggest curl
   * Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2 (no changes needed)
   * gbp.conf: Rename branches and tags to match current convention
   * gbp.conf: Set upstream-vcs-tag (for import-orig)
   * New upstream version 3.11.2
   * Refresh patches
   * Update dependencies
   * Use dh_installchangelogs to install ChangeLog.md
   * debian/copyright: Set Upstream-Contact to project URL
   * debian/copyright: Update copyright year for debian/*

Regards,