Hi Andrey,

When I did a dist-upgrade from trixie it seemed to remove a bunch of necessary packages with error messages like this:

`dpkg: libdb5.3:amd64: dependency problems, but removing anyway as you requested:
 apt-utils depends on libdb5.3.`

Although just now I noticed there are no errors when I replace trixie with sid in sources.list and run `apt upgrade`. I suppose this would be sufficient for packaging?