Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tracy":

 * Package name     : tracy
   Version          : 0.10+ds-1
   Upstream contact : Bartosz Taudul <w...@nereid.pl>
 * URL              : https://github.com/wolfpld/tracy/
 * License          : Expat, Expat or Unlicense, BSD-2-Clause, BSD-3-clause,
BSD-3-Clause, Zlib, Unlicense
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/NyxTrail/tracy
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libtracyclient0.10.0 - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (library)
  libtracy-dev - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (development files)
  tracy-profiler - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (profiler application)
  tracy-capture - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (capture application)
  tracy-csvexport - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (csvexport application)
  tracy-doc - Hybrid frame and sampling profiler (documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/tracy/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tracy/tracy_0.10+ds-1.dsc

Changes for the initial release:

 tracy (0.10+ds-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   * Initial release. Closes: #1063442
   * This program includes source files from many other open source
     projects.
   * Of these zstd has been devendored.
   * TODO: devendor imgui, nfd, dtl

Regards,