Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "emacs-buttercup":

 * Package name     : emacs-buttercup
   Version          : 1.34-1
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL              : https://github.com/jorgenschaefer/emacs-buttercup/
 * License          : GFDL-1.2+ or CC-BY-SA-3.0, GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-buttercup
   Section          : lisp

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-buttercup - behaviour-driven testing for Emacs Lisp packages

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/emacs-buttercup/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/emacs-buttercup/emacs-buttercup_1.34-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 emacs-buttercup (1.34-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload
   * New upstream release
   * Migrate to debhelper-compat version 13

Regards,
--
  Xiyue Deng