Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Peter,

(There was also #1040494, which seems not to have been sponsored.
In this case, please reopen the old RFS bug and don't file new bugs.)

Here's a very short review, (including copyright review)

- lintian:
  - Comments should be directly over the overriden tag, otherwise the
    override justification is not correctly picked up

  - O: cevomapgen: no-manual-page [usr/games/cevomapgen]
    I disagree this should be overriden, and I disagree that gui
    programs don't need a manpage.

- d/copyright
  I see that there are files with years from 1999-2023 and one 2024.
  Please review your d/copyright file and record the years correctly.

--
tobi